Our Memory Boxes
As grieving Angel mum's we decided we wanted to do something to help make a devastating experience a little more bearable by letting families know they are not alone. We do this by providing hospitals across the U.K with memory boxes, so angel parents can capture as many memories as they can.
We provide memory boxes for stillbirth, neo-natal, infant and child loss. Each memory box contains;
- A clay impression kit, to capture an impression of babies hands and feet.
- Two teddies, one for baby and one for the family.
- A glass angel in a presentation box
- A candle, for a special occasion where the family may want to light it.
- A card, so the family can write a poem or letter to baby.
- A curl box, for a lock of babies hair,
- An inkless wipe kit, to capture imprints of babies hands and feet.
- A CD to keep babies photographs safe
- A copy of 'Guess How Much I Love You book
- A SD Card
- Forget me not seeds to plant
- A balloon and postcard to heaven
- An acknowledgement of life certificate
We also provide memory boxes designed for twins.
We also provide memory boxes designed for early miscarriage.
We provide Moses baskets in 4 different sizes
- Medium (dolls size)
- Small (around 16") this Moses basket was designed and hand made by Louis' Grandmother
- Extra Small (around 12") this Moses basket was designed and hand made by Louis' Grandmother
Following the poor quality photos received from the hospital of Louis, we decided to provide hospitals with up to date photography equipment consisting of;
- A HD digital camera, with case
- A compatible photo printer, with black and colour ink
- photo quality paper
Also known as a cold cot, this specialised piece of equipment is designed to keep baby cool to allow parents to spend up to 72 hours with baby. They are designed to fit in to a Moses basket to keep the environment homely at such a traumatic time
All our cuddle cots have been donated in memory of babies who's families have raised the funds to cover the cost.
If you would like to donate a cuddle cot in your babies memory please contact us for more information.
All our memory boxes and other equipment are provided free of charge to hospitals and hospices across the UK
If you are a health professional and would like to order any of our products please contact us.